Share your thoughts or submit your contribution regarding #DADD2019
The first keynote and sessions will be announced soon!
- Architecture over Architects
- Delivering Business Outcome over Ideal Target State
- Practical application over Theorizing
- Participation over Governance
- Adapting to Change over Following a Plan
We have added an explanation of the manifesto on our site: https://www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com/manifesto/
The manifesto helps us, DADD organizers, how we are setting up the event and also guides us in how we evaluate the contributions that we receive on our Call for Contributions.
And we like to hear from you! About how you feel about DADD, what you expect from DADD, and if you have great ideas for DADD:
- Share your general thoughts in our LinkedIn Group
- Share your private thoughts via https://www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com/ (scroll down to the ‘Suggestions for DADD?’ form)
- Attend our Meetup DADD2019 on Tuesday July 2nd (limited availability) – we’ll also discuss our manifesto
- Submit a formal contribution at https://www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com/call-for-contributions/
Good to know: Although we have a deadline for the Call for Contributions (end of July), we’ll periodically review what we received so far, and if we really like it, we immediately put it on the program! So it’s first come, first served. And remember: you don’t have to be a NAF member in order to suggest a contribution!
By the way: Also till August 1st, you can book with EUR 100 discount with the Early Bird rate!
We hope to see and/or hear from you soon!