Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2019 and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe 2019, 18-22 November 2019, London These co-located conferences provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for BI, Analytics
Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2019 and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe 2019, 18-22 November 2019, London
These co-located conferences provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced practitioner or you would like to understand the role of Data Management, BI & Analytics further, this event is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Four Conference Tracks with 50+ Sessions. Choose from conference tracks focussing on BI & Analytics, Enterprise Data, Data Strategy and Round Table Discussions. Delegates can also choose from 3 tracks from the Data Ed Week Europe, which is co-located with this conference. Delegates can therefore choose from seven tracks in total.
- Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors include Barclays Bank, Sears Holding, British Telecom, Direct Line Group, Capital One, St James’s Place, ABN AMRO, Home Office, Centrica Hive, Addison Lee, Dixons Carphone, MOL Group, SEGA Europe, Saudi Aramco, JLL, Primark, ECOLAB, Well Pharmacy, Göteborg Energi, Farfetch, Nucleus Financial and more…
- World Class Leading Experts. Learn from leading experts and thought-leaders including Donald Farmer, Danette McGilvray, Mike Ferguson, Dr. Barry Devlin, Malcolm Chisholm, Alec Sharp, Rick van der Lans, Lori Silverman and many more…
- Launching this Year! The Conference is now co-located with the Data ED Week Europe. This will be made up of a series of 1, 2 and 3 day intensive workshops around Enterprise Data, BI & Analytics. The workshops will range from introductory to advanced levels, taught by world leading data experts including Danette McGilvray, Donald Farmer, Mike Ferguson, Alec Sharp, Nigel Turner, Rick van der Lans, Malcolm Chisholm, Barry Devlin, Jon Evans, Daragh O Brien and Katherine O’Keefe. There will be workshops on Data Warehouse & BI, MDM, Data Management in a Hybrid and Multi Cloud Computing, Analytics, Big Data, Data Modelling, Data Quality and Data Governance.
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate on how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2018 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
Group Booking Discounts available 2-3 Delegates – 10% 4-5 Delegates – 20% 6+ Delegates – 25%
NAF Members Discount 15% – Quote Discount code NAF15
november 18 (Monday) - 22 (Friday)