Europe’s Foremost Independent Enterprise Architecture Conference; Co-located with the Business Process Management Conference Europe 2017 Why attend this event: Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture and BPM. This event
Europe’s Foremost Independent Enterprise Architecture Conference; Co-located with the Business Process Management Conference Europe 2017
Why attend this event:
- Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture and BPM. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences. The event includes a track devoted to Business Architecture.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on and Enterprise Architecture and BPM, informed by practical experience.
- Case studies and contributors to these co-located conferences include: Shell International, Prudential, Bayer, Centrica, Zurich Insurance, Southern Scottish Electric, European Investment Bank, Capita Transformation, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Canada Life, Orange Poland, NFU Mutual, PFA Pension, Kuwait Oil Company, Yorkshire Building Society, Crown Prosecution Service, National Treasury Management Agency, Capgemini Norway, Henley Business School, Cambridge Assesment, KCOM, City of Malmö – Sweden, Lørenskog Municipality-Norway, Victoria Public Services, Tatra Banka, Jordão Cooling Systems, HU University of Applied Science Utrecht, McKinsey & Company, IRM Sweden, Vesta Corporation
- Excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on the first and the last day of the event.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the conference days to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 track exclusively on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied, 99% of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
NAF Members Discount 15% – Quote discount code NAF15
october 16 (Monday) - 19 (Thursday)