Why This Is a ‘Must’ Attend Event for Data Governance & MDM Professionals Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance and MDM. Two co-located conferences, in one
Why This Is a ‘Must’ Attend Event for Data Governance & MDM Professionals
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance and MDM. Two co-located conferences, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than Sixty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 70 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies. Take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations. Case studies and contributors include: The LEGO Group, Coca-Cola Hellenic BSO, Standard Life Aberdeen, Allianz, Hugo Boss, Zurich Insurance, AXA Bank, Siemens, EDF Energy, Heineken, Aegon Asset Management Europe, Waitrose & Partners, Walgreens Boots Alliance, FMO – Dutch Development Bank, The Pensions Regulator, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, England and Wales Cricket Board, The Environment Agency, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Göteborg Energi, FrieslandCampina, Capgemini, PwC, MOL Nyrt, City of Vienna, OP Financial Group, Farfetch, BEC, Capitec Bank.
- Ten “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops and Three Post-Conference Workshops. Choose from introductory or advanced levels on specific topics to get you quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance.
- Networking. Network with an outstanding group of Data Governance, MDM and Enterprise Data Professionals. This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with your peer group. The 2019 conference attracted delegates from 26 countries.
- Major Data Governance and MDM Solution Providers. Discuss your Data Governance & MDM challenges with leading solution providers.
Group Booking Discounts Available 2-3 delegates 10% 4-5 delegates 20% 6+ delegates 25%
NAF members get a 15 per cent discount – quote discount code NAF15
may 12 (Tuesday) - 15 (Friday)
The Tower Hotel, London
St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LD, UK