The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2017 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are
The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2017 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Business Analysts can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2016, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 415 fellow Business Analysis Practitioners.
- Twelve Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 40 Sessions Focusing on Company Case Studies. Learn from other BAs past success and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts. The tracks for this year are:
- How to do Business Analysis (Building Your Business Analysis Core Skillset)
- Pushing the Boundaries of Business Analysis (Building On Your BA Core Skillset)
- The Evolving Business Analyst (Expanding Your BA Toolkit)
- Stakeholder Engagement (Developing Your Behavioural Skills)
- Fresh Perspectives (Expanding Your BA Mindset)
- Case Studies and Contributors Include: AssistKD, Aviva Health, Bank of England, British Standards, Cardiff University, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Dunelm, Whitbread, European Chemicals Agency, Harrods, John Lewis, Leeds University, Lloyd’s of London, National Grid, Nationwide, NHS Digital, Old Mutual Wealth, Sheffield Hallam University, Sky, TSB, Zurich Insurance
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. The conference provides a diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on Business Analysis, informed by practical experience
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conference provides an excellent mix of Business Analysis theory, vision and practical experience.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2016 conference attracted delegates from 28 countries.
september 25 (Monday) - 27 (Wednesday)