Share your thoughts or submit your contribution regarding #DADD2019
Digital Architecture Design Day is organized on November 14th 2019. We challenge you to share your thoughts and stories to help make the Digital Architecture Design Day an exciting event – a day of learning, hands-on workshops and sharing of ideas and experiences. Of course, you cal also submit a concrete contribution.
The key message of our event is Putting Strategy into Practice.
We’ve set-up the following manifesto for this:
- Architecture over Architects
- Delivering Business Outcome over Ideal Target State
- Practical application over Theorizing
- Participation over Governance
- Adapting to Change over Following a Plan
And we reach both ‘Users’ (business) and ‘Creators’ (IT) of digital architecture, involved in translating strategy into practice, from medium to large ecosystems involved in complex collaboration.
We have a couple of options to share your ideas:
- Share your general thoughts in our LinkedIn Group
- Share your private thoughts via https://www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com/ (scroll down to the ‘Suggestions for DADD?’ form)
- Attend our Meetup DADD2019 on Tuesday July 2nd (limited availability)
- Submit a formal contribution at https://www.digitalarchitecturedesignday.com/call-for-contributions/
We hope to see and/or hear from you soon!